MusicplayOnline includes everything that is in Musicplay Digital Resources, plus
many more interactive activities!
• 700+ songs are given as movies: lyrics, notation, and kids demos
• Search for songs by keyword (ie. graduation), tone set (high do) or rhythm
• Pop quizzes to teach, reinforce and assess note names, terms and symbols
• Games to teach concepts: beat/no beat, beat/rhythm, major/minor, smooth/separated, high/low, loud/quiet, note names
• Interactive beat and rhythm activities for all K reading songs and some Grade 1 reading songs
• Listening - Activities from Listening Kit 1 are now posted: listening maps, concepts, composer movies, movement, and play along
• Interactive Xylophone to show what bars to take off when teaching Orff arrangements
• Form Tool - show the form for any song or composition
• Listening 1 with 43 listening selections with many activities for each
• Staff Tool to notate short melodies on 1, 2, 3 and 5 line staff
• Rhythm Composition Tool to create 8 and 16 beat rhythm compositions
• Note Highlight movies for K reading songs - show which note is being sung
• Types of Voices activity to teach timbre of voices: sing, speak, shout, whisper, think
• Show How the Melody Goes - a pre-notation activity for reading songs in Gr. 1
• Choose Ways to Move - a movement word wall
• Dance and Theory sections are still in development
• PreK Part 1 is now online!
SUBSCRIBE NOW to continue using the site without interruption! Teachers, schools or districts that have purchased Musicplay packages will be given access to the site on a pro-rated basis - 3 years of access for purchase of a Musicplay K-6 package.